Saturday, May 03, 2008

The Iron Man movie is AWESOME!

Today I saw the Iron Man movie and it totally is the best live action super hero movie ever in my humble opinion. Robert Downey Jr made the perfect Tony Stark and the suit design was pure perfection. Great SFX and CG, cool fight scenes, funny one liners and even a clever cameo by Stan Lee.

I can only think of a couple small down points with the film. Terrance Howard seemed a bit... weak as Jim Rhodes and Gwyneth Paltrow did not make a very attractive Pepper Potts. She reminded me too much of Kirstin Dunst as Mary Jane in Spider-man and she didn't seem very attractive to me either.

SPOILER: Stay through to the end of the credits to see a cameo by Nick Fury of SHIELD. It looks like this is going to be part of the Ultimates universe since they used Samuel L Jackson to play Fury.

Blog Archive