Sunday, October 29, 2006

Back again...

Wow! It's been almost 3 months exactly since I've updated this thing. I'd be ashamed of myself if I wasn't the King of Procrastination.

Anyway, the clocks have been set back for fall and that means it's almost November and time for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). I crashed and burned last year just under the 6,000 word mark. It was a shame too since I really wanted to finish writing that steampunk story.

This year I'll make it to 50,000 words though. I'll be doing a Power Rangers parody set here in Louisville, Kentucky with a group of Dungeons & Dragons players and a cute female exchange student from Japan. I should be able to include all my hobbies in this story. There will be a noticable influence of Code Lyoko too.

Stay tuned and watch the word counter on the right side of the page increase throughout the month.

Blog Archive