Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Testing

Okay, let's see if I can do this blog thing.

Yesterday I received my subscription copy of Knights of the Dinner Table #111 which had my Battle Chess game on page 39. It feels really cool to be published again. KODT #112 is supposed to have my Dueling Druids dice game too. I can hardly wait for the checks to arrive. I guess my badge for the Origins convention will be paid for by those two articles. I'm scheduled to run demo games of Tech Support and The Great Space Race at the con.

I've got three more games ready to be typed up and submitted to KODT and I'm also working on a new board game based on the Kenzer & Company forums community. That one is looking really interesting if I must say so myself.

Hmmmm, nothing else to say. Time to shower and see if there are any Olympic highlites on TV.

Blog Archive